Wednesday 2 November 2011

Muahaha... more (and longer!) rants unleashed upon the interwebs! Alternate title: southpaw communications inc. announces the addition of a blog

I mean *ahem* oh excellent, another business communications tool to utilize. That's right... I have added a blog. Well, ok. No I didn't. Clearly that is beyond me - what with the codes and the java and the HTML (short for hotmail, right?). This blog was added by the illustrious Phoenix Design Group, my fierce partner in communications and web crime. (www.phoenixdesigngroup.ca).
And watch for my website makeover soon too! Phoenix won't let a site go stale, and this one will soon be super easy to navigate and learn all the ways that southpaw can help you communicate. Tabs, categories and more - coming soon!
But now, back to your regularly scheduled internet browsing. I am sure to be far wittier, clever, cynical and enlightening tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment